Taylor Swift and special guests Paramore will play Aviva Stadium on Saturday 29th June 2024
Please note, tickets & hospitality for any concert at Aviva Stadium are distributed by the event organiser and not by Aviva Stadium directly. Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist with these queries, however, please redirect your query to the relevant party below.
Please note, tickets for events at Aviva Stadium are distributed by the event organiser and not by Aviva Stadium directly.
Register NOW for your opportunity to access tickets at https://www.ticketmaster.ie/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour.
Registration will close on Friday 23rd June at 11:59pm.
Registration ticket sales start Thursday 13th July at 10.00am.
Food & Drink:
Public & Premium Levels:
All bars & food kiosks will be open on all levels.
Please note, that Aviva Stadium is now cashless across all bars and food outlets for this and all future matches. This means there will be no cash accepted but all bank cards, Apple, Android and Google Pay are accepted. This change will mean faster service, shorter queue times, faster transaction time and means the staff won’t be handling cash.
There will be food & beverage outlets available on all open levels.
There has been no official corporate hospitality partner announced to date.
Before proceeding, your answer may be found in our FAQ section. Please also read the following points before you send your inquiry to MCD.
- MCD does not sell tickets. Any & all ticketing queries should be directed to Ticketmaster via your My Account function. If you do not have an account, you should create one prior to submitting your request.
- MCD does not distribute 1) backstage passes 2) VIP passes or 3) wristbands to the general public. Requests for passes/wristbands will not be answered.
- MCD cannot arrange any individual Meet & Greets, or shout outs by artists at our events. Meet & Greets, where available, will be purchasable via Ticketmaster’s website. Individual requests will not be answered.
- Stage Times, where available, will only be provided via MCD social media or venue platforms. Where times are released, please note these are subject to change. Requests for stage times will not be answered.
- Accessible tickets, where available, are purchasable via Ticketmaster – any requests to relocate your seats owing to a change in circumstances must be made via your Ticketmaster My Account function. We cannot facilitate ticket exchanges directly.
- If you have any other accessibility queries with regard to toilet facilities, dietary requirements etc., please send an email to email@example.com This email address is exclusively for the use of wheelchair and other accessible bookers – please do not send general queries about access to tickets or presales to this inbox, as these will not be answered. Please see bottom of page for information you need to include in your query. Queries won’t be queued for answering until all details are received.
- For all general customer queries, excluding accessible queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see bottom of page for information you need to include in your query. Queries won’t be queued for answering until all details are received.
- Any business to business queries should be sent to email@example.com. Please don’t send customer queries to this email address as they will not be answered.
Additional Information | Aviva Stadium:
Information on traffic, transport and parking restrictions can be found on the Garda website.
NO BAGS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SMALL HANDBAGS) WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE STADIUM. HANDBAGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
We look forward to welcoming you to these concerts.